by: The CI&T Team
For the second year in a row we are combining the two best parts of the SXSW interactive festival —panels and fun—to create the Lean Digital Speedway, where the excitement of a high-speed race meets our speedway-themed lounge with signature cocktails and a series of talks on topics we are most passionate about.
You can expect to hear about next-gen tech, machine learning, fintech, and best practices on getting ideas to market faster by combining Lean, Agile, and Design Thinking.
Why Lean Digital Speedway?
Today, when it can take large companies 600 days to get from ideation to market launch, the race is on to be thoughtfully fast. Customers expectations and preferences seem to change daily—and teams have to stay on top of everything.
Speed could be the difference between being in or out of the winner's circle. By applying Lean principles and Design Thinking large and complex organizations can realize success by becoming faster, more innovative, more customer-centric and more digital.
Speed is key—but so is having the right team and a thoughtful leadership approach. Your organization is your pit crew, all working together to get a single job done quickly and successfully. That’s why collaboration and teamwork aren’t just buzzwords at CI&T, they’re the foundation of a successful enterprise.
Lean. Thoughtful. Fast. That’s the way to run the race and outpace the competition.
We’re speaking from experience.
We’ve witnessed the benefits of applying Design Thinking, Agile, and Lean Thinking to digital initiatives firsthand. For example, we’ve helped global companies completely streamline their web and mobile presences by solving problems rather than focusing solely on technology. We’ve also used this technology-agnostic approach to help clients better engage with their core audience while strengthening their brands.
And because we’re passionate about learning fast and teaching others, we’re excited to share our experiences at SXSW Interactive like we did in 2017 with our Brazilian-themed SXSW Agile Carnival day of panels and parties.
So please come ready to participate and learn how to leverage the efficiency of advanced technologies and Lean thinking to help you reach your digital business goals faster. These strategies have been put to action inside our customers, global giants like Coca-Cola, Johnson & Johnson, Motorola and Google.
Panel series: What to look forward to
Our series of panels feature executives from globally recognized brands like Revlon, Anheuser-Busch InBev and Coca-Cola among others.
We’ll be exploring:
- What digital has to do with Lean and how Lean Digital Transformation helps companies bring value to market quickly and at scale
- The key Lean values and behaviors that drive intrapreneurs to succeed
- How Machine Learning can be used in practical terms to enhance brand loyalty while exploring new interaction paradigms
- How Design Thinking and Lean principles help to build consensus and overcome internal resistance to innovations
- Best practices on moving from idea to market availability at a faster pace within an organization
- The role of next-gen technology in amplifying a cause or mission
The Lean Digital Speedway Lounge —Courtyard Marriott, Brazos Room (2nd Floor)
Come for a session and enjoy a drink! (Or vice versa). During the 30-minute downtime between sessions, there will be a “Pit Stop Break” where you can recharge. In our lounge you can experience the thrill of auto racing in a virtual reality racing game experience, challenge friends and colleagues in a digital slot car race, and enjoy the high-octane coffee bar, signature cocktails, device charging stations and more.
The lounge is open from 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m and the first panel kicks off at 9:30 a.m. at the Courtyard Marriott Hotel, near the Austin Convention Center. If you have any trouble locating the event, our pit crew will be around to help you.
The Lean Digital Speedway Featured Panels — Courtyard Marriott, Rio Grande Room (2nd Floor)
Here’s a rundown of this year’s panels:
- 9:30 am: Imagine a World: Next Gen Tech for Social Good
- 11:00 am: The Real Thing: Machine Learning and Coca-Cola
- 12:30 pm: Innovation Lessons from Fintech Frontlines
- 2:00 pm: Getting to Yes: Innovation in Regulated Industries
- 3:30 pm: A New Leadership Model for the Digital Age
- 5:00 pm: The Lean Digital Revolution: Speed at Scale
Check out our #LeanDigitalSpeedway page for more info and RSVP for our event here.
Whether you’re a marketer, designer, programmer or product developer, stop by for a few drinks, a chance to mix and mingle with industry leaders.