CI&T is looking for an iOS Developer with a minimum of 2 years professional iOS development experience (not student projects, students, grad students, interns, or recent graduates).
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API's.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Understanding of the IOS mobile app development cycle
- Proficiency in Swift
- Familiarity with performance tuning, threading, and offline storage
- Ability to connect IOS apps to back-end services
- Understanding of UX/UI standards
- Familiarity MVVM architecture (Model-View-ViewModel) with Coordinators and Clean Architecture
- Experience with Instruments, Shark, and other memory tuning and performance tools
- Localization of apps in multiple languages
- Proficiency with push notifications and cloud message APIs
- Familiarity with Git pull request based workflow and git-flow branching model
- Familiarity with code quality tool such as SwiftLint and/or Sonarqube
- Familiarity on Third-party libs: Charts, Lottie, Swinject, OHHTTPStubs, PromiseKit, FSCalendar
- Understanding of continuous integration
- Effective English written and verbal communication skills.
- Work well in a highly collaborative team.
- Minimum 2 years of iOS development experience.
- Comprehensive understanding of the Agile development process.
- Experience with Bluetooth connectivity for mobile a plus.
- Mobile development experience in the healthcare industry a plus.
CI&T is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)