The role of the Senior Strategist is to identify digital business and product solutions for clients with open-ended or complex problems. The role uses research, domain expertise, and other learnings drawn from a diverse background based on customer empathy, business design, and technology delivery. Facilitation and communication skills are paramount as the senior strategist will serve as a moderator, facilitator, and speaker working with both large and small groups. Additionally, the role will serve as a practice and thought leader in service design and strategy, both internally and externally.
This role is a full-time CI&T employee, not a contractor role.
• Partner with clients to recognize, understand and solve business problems and opportunities
• Design and lead processes that create alignment and lead to valuable outcomes
• Successfully deliver strategic initiatives for our clients
• Design conduct and synthesize research to develop insights and strategies
• Design and facilitate workshops and activities for clients and colleagues
• Speak and write on various topics related to strategy and service design
• Represent CI&T at industry events, conferences
• Educate internal teams about trends, practices, and developments in service design and strategy
• 8+ years of experience in digital product management, strategy, and technology.
• Specific industry experience such as life sciences, e-commerce, retail, financial services, or technology.
• Analytical researcher, strong technical background, retail e-commerce experience a plus.
• Proven track record of successful product launches of web-based solutions.
• Adept at quickly navigating organizational complexities and building credibility with senior leadership representing multiple functional disciplines.
• Skilled at understanding market problems and developing strategic recommendations and solutions.
• Strong business analytics, ability to identify a business need and write business, functional, and technical requirements.
• Exceptional interpersonal, client management and influencing skills.
• Flexible thinker, highly adaptable and able to juggle competing priorities with ease.
• Superb verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Approx 30-40% travel required.
CI&T is an Equal Opportunity Employer